PE6502 Kits in stock!

Updates from Putnam Electronics- for example, new product notifications, or stock information, will be posted here.

PE6502 Kits in stock!

Postby Corneleous » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:05 pm

We've got kits in stock! Price point currently 130.00, and includes shipping anywhere in continental USA.

Please contact us for volume discounts!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jason Putnam
putnamelectronics
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Corneleous

Re: PE6502 Kits in stock!

Postby Corneleous » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:37 pm

All,
As of 11/11/2017, we're in backorder status.

I need to try to find a backup supplier for a couple of parts- otherwise we'll be out of stock until 12/18/2017- gadzooks!

If you were planning on ordering but have not done so yet- please do not paypal me for a kit- email and talk to me first please!

Right now- kits already ordered could take as long as two weeks to get packaged up and shipped out. I will keep you in the loop as to status- both here, and if you've already paid, via email.

Thanks folks!
Jason
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jason Putnam
putnamelectronics
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Corneleous

PE6502 Kits BACK in stock!

Postby Corneleous » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Ok, folks, parts are in, kits are shipping, and we're ramping up parts stock- so, what does this mean? WE ARE GO FOR THROTTLE UP! :D :D :D

If you want a kit, and you are within the USA, please email us, and I'll give you instructions for payment. Now that we've caught up on stock (and have some buffer), kits should ship for orders in two weeks or less.

At this time- we are only able to ship within the USA (I'm sorry to all of our European, South American, Canadian, New Zealand and Australian friends! I'm still trying to find shipping that doesn't cost more than a kit price!) If you are reading this, and know how to ship cost effectively from the US to outside the US, please contact me!

Thanks,
Jason
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jason Putnam
putnamelectronics
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Corneleous

Re: PE6502 Kits in stock!

Postby Corneleous » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Happy Holidays!

2018 has been a crazy year! I can't think of a better way to start out the new year, than by assembling a PE6502 kit! AND- we've got them in stock!

And, I cannot believe I'd not updated this sooner: WE ABSOLUTELY SHIP TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!!!

As always, shipping within the USA is included in the kit prices:
BLUE kit: $110.00 USD.
PURPLE kit: $130.00 USD.

For international orders, shipping is not included in the price of the kit. Here are some example shipping prices that would need to be added to the kit price to order:
For Australian customers: Shipping is typically $35.25, and takes 6-10 business days.
For Chinese customers: Shipping is typically $32.25, and takes 6-10 business days.
For European customers: Shipping is typically $34.25, and takes 6-10 business days.
For Japanese customers: Shipping is typically $32.25, and takes 6-10 business days.
For Mexican customers: Shipping is typically $31.00, and takes 6-10 business days.
For South African customers: Shipping is typically $34.25, and takes 6-10 business days.
***Please be aware, you may incur customs fees upon your receipt of your package.***

To order, simply contact us via the website contact link, and we'll get your order going.
Thanks!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jason Putnam
putnamelectronics
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Corneleous

Return to News from Putnam Electronics